Randwick Public School can only accept enrolments from in area families. Please refer to https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder/index to determine if your address is in our enrolment area.
Students are eligible for enrolment if they are turning 5 before July 31 the year they wish to start Kindergarten.
Please contact the school office to arrange an enrolment interview.
The following documents will be requested at the time of enrolment:
- Prospective student original birth certificate or passport
- Residency determination for Permanent Residents
- Parent passports where both parents are born overseas
- Immunisation statement from Medicare
- Three current proof of address documents
– Utility bills
– Council rates notice
– Current tenancy agreement
- Any family law or other relevant court orders, if applicable
- If your child has health, disability or other support needs you will need to provide;
– Copies of medical/healthcare or emergency action plans
– Evidence of any disability and learning and support plans