Randwick Public School can only accept enrolments from in area families. Please refer to https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder/index to determine if your address is in our enrolment area.
Students are eligible for enrolment if they are turning 5 before July 31 the year they wish to start Kindergarten.
Kindergarten 2020 enrolments will be accepted from June 2019.
All of the documents below need to be filled in or read and returned to the school office before your enrolment is considered complete:
- Application to Enrol Form
- Scripture Participation Letter
- Student Profile
- Kindergarten Key Dates 2020
- School Essentials 2020
The following documents will also be requested when you take your documents to the school office:
- Prospective student original birth certificate or passport
- Residency determination for Permanent Residents
- Parent passports where both parents are born overseas
- Immunisation statement from Medicare
- Three current proof of address documents: utility bills, council rates notice or current tenancy agreement.
- Any family law or other relevant court orders, if applicable
- If your child has health, disability or other support needs you will need to provide; copies of medical/healthcare or emergency action plans, evidence of any disability and learning and support plans