How to enrol
Our new online enrolment process makes it easier and faster to enrol your child at your local school.
To apply online, you must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- live in the local enrolment area of this school.
The following documents will also be requested by the school office:
- Prospective student original birth certificate or passport
- Residency determination for Permanent Residents
- Parent passports where both parents are born overseas
- Immunisation statement from Medicare
- Three current proof of address documents: utility bills, council rates notice or current tenancy agreement.
- Any family law or other relevant court orders, if applicable
- If your child has health, disability or other support needs you will need to provide; copies of medical/healthcare or emergency action plans, evidence of any disability and learning and support plans
If you are not eligible to use the online form or prefer not to, you can download an Application to Enrol Form and present it to the front office along with the required documentation.
Please refer to https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder/index to determine if your address is in our enrolment area.
Local Area Kindergarten Enrolment
Students are eligible for enrolment if they are turning 5 before July 31 the year they wish to start Kindergarten. Kindergarten 2022 enrolments will be accepted from June 2021.
The K-6 Application to Enrol Form and 2022 Kindergarten Enrolment Pack documents must be completed, read and returned to the school office before your enrolment is considered complete.
Where there are places to complete whole grade classes in Kindergarten, these may be offered to non-local students. Please be aware that there will be no priority for non-local siblings in subsequent years.
A written application must be completed on the appropriate form addressing criteria and returned to the school by 6th September 2021. When addressing the criteria it should be clear and concise and specifically prove the case for enrolment of the student to the placement panel.
Getting ready for Kindergarten?
To help familiarise your child with our school, a Kindergarten social story is also available. Please read this regularly with your child to reduce anxiety and build excitement in the lead up to their first day!