Enrolment of students at Randwick PS is open to all families residing within the school’s designated catchment area, who are Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents. A limited number of places may be available for local temporary visa holders in existing classes.
Please refer to https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder/index to determine if your address is in our enrolment area.
Local Area Kindergarten Enrolment
Students are eligible for enrolment if they are turning 5 before July 31 the year they wish to start Kindergarten. Kindergarten 2020 enrolments will be accepted from June 2019.
The K-6 Application to Enrol Form and 2020 Kindergarten Enrolment Pack documents below must be completed and returned to the school office before your enrolment is considered complete.
Non-Local Area Kindergarten Enrolment
Where there are places to complete whole grade classes in Kindergarten, these may be offered to non-local students. Please be aware that there will be no priority for non-local siblings in subsequent years.
A written application must be completed on the appropriate form addressing criteria and returned to the school by 6th September 2019. When addressing the criteria it should be clear and concise and specifically prove the case for enrolment of the student to the placement panel.
Getting ready for Kindergarten?
To help familiarise your child with our school, a Kindergarten social story is also available. Please read this regularly with your child to reduce anxiety and build excitement in the lead up to their first day!
Years 1-6 New Enrolments
2020 Local area enrolments years 1-6 must complete and return the K-6 Application to Enrol Form below:
The following documents will also be requested when you take your Application to Enrol to the school office:
- Prospective student original birth certificate or passport
- Residency determination for Permanent Residents
- Parent passports where both parents are born overseas
- Immunisation statement from Medicare
- Three current proof of address documents: utility bills, council rates notice or current tenancy agreement.
- Any family law or other relevant court orders, if applicable
- If your child has health, disability or other support needs you will need to provide; copies of medical/healthcare or emergency action plans, evidence of any disability and learning and support plans